• Distances will be marked with arrow signs and tapes to clearly indicate the direction of the distance.
• Participants are allowed to move only on the marked route; shortening the distance is prohibited.
Health and safety
• Each participant takes full responsibility for the suitability of his / her health condition for the chosen distance and confirms this by registering and paying the competition participation fee. The organizers of the competition are not responsible for possible injuries or accidents of the participants during the competition.
• In case of a participant’s withdrawal, the organizers of the competition do not ensure that the participant reaches the competition center.
• In case of health problems, the help of judges and other competitors should be used to solve the problem and, if necessary, should contact the organizers by phone.
Judging and disqualification
• The organizers of the competition have the right to disqualify a participant if he / she does not comply with the rules of public order and the regulations of the competition, including not providing assistance to a runner who has health problems.
• The organizers of the competition reserve the right to disqualify a participant if it is clear that the participant is unable to continue participating in the competition.
• There will be judges at the distances who will follow the course of the competition, but this does not release the participants from the obligation to follow the competition regulations.
Rules of conduct
• All participants must abide by the rules of mutual kindness and assistance – not to refuse help to each other in case of health and other problems.
• Do not leave waste, such as packaging for used goods. They must be delivered to the garbage bags at the drinking points or at the finish.
Photo and video
• The organizers of the competition have the right to use the photos and videos taken during the competition for marketing and advertising purposes without the consent of the persons appearing in them.
• By registering for the competition, the participant confirms that he / she has read the rules and agrees to its regulations, as well as the collection and publication of his / her personal data (name, surname, city, team) in accordance with Article 7 (1) and (2) of the Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia to ensure the quality of the event.
• In case of extraordinary (force majeure) circumstances, if the competition is canceled or postponed, the participation fees paid by the already registered participants will not be refunded. Instead, the participant will be able to use the paid participation fee to participate in the transferred competition or other competitions organized by Biedriba “Ieskrien meza” (Latvia TrailRace).
Changes in the rules
• The organizers of the competition have the right to make changes and additions to the rules no later than 7 days before the competition.
• The organizers of the competition are not responsible for participants not reading the regulations.
• The competition is organized by Biedriba “Ieskrien meza” (Latvia TrailRace), responsible person – Edijs Dzalbs, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +371 27821042.
• Point of contact in Lithuania: Aurimas Beržinskas, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +370 60164955.